Thursday, July 8, 2010

Still Spring in LA


Blouse: Zara
Tank top: Zara
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Target?
Shoes: Wet Seal
Purse: Coach
Necklace: borrowed from my mom
Earrings: from Macy's, unknown brand
Bracelet: borrowed from my sister

I am so thankful that LA is not experiencing a heatwave like the rest of the country, because normally it's insanely hot here. I wasn't meant for hot weather, it makes me so cranky. I am most certainly an indoor child. You might have already guessed that though from my very pale skin. 

This outfit unfortunately did not photograph as well as I had hoped, but I did get compliments on it from my co-workers. Oh well, some pieces of clothing just photograph better than others. The colors of the flowers in the shirt match the color of the skirt. These shoes have been loved to death by me and are starting to fall apart. I will be really sad when that finally happens! In the mean time I am going to try and keep that from happening. 

I'm sorry for everyone else who is experiencing the heat wave right now!

No comments: