Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stained glasses shine on my red wine


Dress: Theory (100%silk), thrifted!!!
Jacket: Emma Black, (100%silk) from the magic garage sale!
Shoes: Aldo
Lipstick: Make Up For Ever #205
Necklace: gift

This is another wonderful piece that I got from the magical garage sale of the century! I had no idea what this jacket would actually look like on because it was way to hot to try on any of the clothing but I had to get it anyway because a. it's silk b. I LOVE the beading on the sleeves! I'm glad that I bought it because I really like how it looks even if it doesn't photograph well. The dress was an amazing thrift store find because I always love Theory pieces but just can't afford them at retail price. I think that I am going to have to sell/get rid of some stuff because now my closet is bursting at the seams. 

(This set of pictures is good incentive to take my pictures early in the day when I'm not so tired and wrinkled!)

No comments: