Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

I know that it's a couple of days past the 4th of July, but later is better than never, right?


Shirt: Threadless "Doodlebug"
Skirt: Old Navy
Jellies: Aldo
Earrings: Blue and white beaded by me

I'm SO happy that my parents put up our swing up again! I love to swing and this one is fun because you can go in every direction. 



The detail on this shirt is really cute. Every Threadless shirt is so clever and unique, that's why I love them! This ended up being a great outfit for the 4th since it wasn't extremely hot or cold during the day. We had a BBQ and pool party at our house and one of my friends from college who lives about an hour away even came for the day. It was great to see her since I've been so busy lately! At night our neighbors shot off professional grade fireworks which was quite a treat since we weren't able to go see a fireworks display because of our dog who is easily frightened by any loud noise. 

No comments: