Friday, July 2, 2010

Hair Straightener Review

All through out high school and college I've wanted a straightener to control my super thick wavy mane. I never bought one a. because they are expensive and I never had that kind of money to spend on one item b. I never have cared too much about my hair c. I'd rather have clothes or shoes instead. FINALLY a couple of months ago I just got so fed up that I went out and bought one. I did do a lot of research before hand. I scoured the internet for reviews of straighteners and asked all of my friends for their opinions. I decided to splurge and buy a GHD for myself. 


So far I have straightened my hair dozens of times and I LOVE it. I have also straightened a few of my friends hair and both of my sisters (all of these ladies have long thick hair). It has worked perfectly every single time. It heats up in less than 30 seconds, stays extremely hot the whole time and leaves hair silky, smooth and straight! The whole process takes significantly less time than any other straightener I have used before, which is my favorite part! Now I can have straight hair in under 30 minutes. If you have the money and thick wavy or curly hair then I would definitely say to buy a GHD (especially since they just came out with a new 7 deadly sins line) but if you hair is thin, fine or you don't have a ton of extra money around then go with a cheaper model. 

1 comment:

Jessica Hanna said...

nice picture.... who took it?