Friday, July 23, 2010

The golden silk road


Shirt: Banana Republic
Skirt: Fantasia, garage sale find
Purse: from Korea, gift
Necklace: Laundry by Shelly Segal
Shoes: Nine West
Earrings: Macys

The pictures of this outfit didn't come out as well as I had hoped (too much direct sun) but I just had to show off another amazing find from the garage sale that I went to last week.  This skirt was in the dollar section and a 100% real silk. The color isn't my favorite and I can't remember the last time that I wore a skirt this long but I absolutely love the little gold threads woven in it. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to go back to the garage sale and pick up a few more things that I wasn't able to get last time! 

Then tomorrow I am going to the DecadesTwo shoe sale! There better be a killer pair of size 7's with my name on it! I found out that they did this contest to let 25 people + a friend in at the front of the line. My friend and I are pissed that we didn't win/ even if we get there super early we still won't be in the first group to go in! That BLOWS. Oh well, as long as I get a pair of shoes it will be fine. 

1 comment:

Tanya said...

this is super cute! i love it. and i am thinking the skirt might fit me =) *borrow*