Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Purple Flowers

Top: from Banana Republic
Skirt: Old Navy via my sister Jessica
Necklace: Forever21
Bracelet: from a co-worker
Shoes: Sechellyes from Overstock.com


My mom aka photographer of the moment suggested this wall of purple flowers as the background for the picture because it matched my shirt so well! I like this outfit but it isn't a favorite because of the white skirt; I can't wear white without getting some kind of stain on it! I only had to run a few errands and hadn't worn this skirt in months so I decided that it needed to see a little bit of sun (so do my legs because they are almost the color of the skirt! That's why you aren't getting a full body picture.) The skirt is also a bubble skirt , which isn't the most flattering hemline but if it hits the right length then it doesn't look so bad.

No comments: