Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lovely Makeup Artist

As I mentioned before my lovely cousin Tanya is a makeup artist in the LA area and she has done my hair and makeup on numerous occasions. I can finally share her portfolio with you because her website just went live today! Check out her amazing portfolio and you can see some of the makeup that she has done on me. The main picture on homepage is of my younger sister Jessica. Isn't she gorgeous?

If you are in the LA area and need your makeup done or want to have makeup lessons email her at tanyaelaine_mau@yahoo.com and find her on twitter @tanya_elaine


3 comments:

tanya said...

AWWWWWW So much love and support from my bestie cousin! THANKS SO MUCH! I want to advertise your shredded shirts...you are so talented!

ajlopez said...

wow she is beautiful i wish my girlfriend could look like her, does she smoke?

MH said...

no, she doesnt smoke! this was just a prop.