Sunday, June 13, 2010

New Clogs

I didn't end up spending much time shopping on Saturday because I got a last minute call to babysit for some family friends. But my sister an I popped over to Nordstrom's just to quickly peak at the shoes. She saw all the clogs but couldn't find any pair that she wanted in her size, so she convinced me to buy a pair! Every good Scandinavian girl needs a pair of clogs! We both have been in love with clogs our whole lives so the fact that they are trendy now is amazing. I ended up wearing them all day Sunday shopping with my parents and they were pretty comfortable. I can't wait to wear them all summer while I dream about adventuring around in Denmark with my lovely cousins!

Shoes: Steve Madden from Nordstroms
Heart Shaped Strawberry that my mom found
Requisite picture of Tanner for my lil sis

1 comment:

Lala Lopez said...

yummmmy clogs! thanks so much for entering the pour la victoire giveaway. i'll be posting the winner on wednesday on www.lalanyc.com. good luck!! xx lala