Friday, June 4, 2010

More Shredding!

Over Memorial weekend I went crazy shredding more shirts to wear this summer. My mom and dad stare at me strangely while I shred and they keep asking me why I am destroying all of my clothing. When I explain they just roll their eyes. Oh well! I like them and so do my friends! I am taking costume orders right now and have plans to open up an Etsy shop along with some of my other handmade goods. I want my full time job to be hosting craft parties. That would be a dream.

I got my little sister to model one of the shirts that I made (I just had to include a picture of our dog Tanner). Isn't she cute? She loves tetherball, so my parents put the tetherball pole in the place where umbrellas are suppose to go, very clever. Now we can play tetherball all the time, except that I am terrible at it. 

5 comments:

Jessica Hanna said...

that girl is so pretty

Jessica Hanna said...

the doggie is so so so so soo so so so cute

Hello*Pretty said...

Great shirt!!! And Hi, I use to love tetherball.. and I was pretty darn good. :) xo- karrie
www.hellopretty.net

MH said...

thank you! i'm glad that you like the shirt :) i'm definitely not the athletic one in the family and i'll need to practice my tether ball skills a lot!

Unknown said...

Cute shirt and dog too of course :) (I wonder where y'all got the idea for his name...).
I'll need to put in an order for a shredded shirt. Such an awesome idea!