Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Short Skirt, Long Jacket

Another quick post tonight because I forgot my computer charger at work today! So I didn't have any time to work on a post there and I had a time of errands to run tonight. I wore this to work today and to run errands which is a mistake because even though the heels aren't that high after a full 12  hours of wearing them my feet hurt! I love heels more than most but I STILL can't wear them for very long! So far my Melissa shoes* have proven to be exceptionally comfortable even after wearing them all day so that is definitely a plus.

photo-21
photo-22

Blouse: East Side Basics
Tank Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Blazer: DKNY
Shoes: Steve Madden
Tights: Target?
Sunglasses: Juicy Couture
Purse: Coach

p.s. I bought a really cute dress to wear to my cousin's wedding that is the exact same color as these shoes!!! I can't wait to show you'll!!!

No comments: