Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cool Blue Reason

This outfit was so hard to photograph, that's why I only have one picture for this post! I wore this to work today because I couldn't think of anything else to wear and these are my favorite tights! I ended up going a little overboard on the matchy matchy today but it's not overwhelming.

I am very excited for this weekend because it is my mom's family's annual picnic! My mom is making a traditional Danish dish called Rullepølse and there will be tons of other super yummy foods. I always look forward to the picnic because I love to catch up with all of my family.

HPIM2277

Sweater: H&M
Tank top: vintage silk from garage sale
Skirt: Moschino
Tights: Target
Shoes: Wet Seal
Belt: Fossil
Necklace: from a friend

p.s. Did anyone watch the office tonight? It is one of my FAVORITE tv shows ever! I thought that the premiere was actually pretty funny because most of last season was not that great. 

3 comments:

radmegan said...

Love the outfit! Love that your mom is cooking! I'll have to get a raincheck. What recipe does she use for Rullepølse? Love you and love the Office!

MH said...

Thank you! :) I believe that the recipe she uses is from grandma, I think it might it might be in the cookbook... I can ask if you want!

radmegan said...

Ooooh yes please! Ask your mom for the recipe and come over in December and we can make it together. Yes? YES!