Monday, August 9, 2010

LH school colors


LH school colors
Originally uploaded by MissMae187
So even though I was just talking about how much I hate polo shirts in my last post, I couldn't find any other shirt to wear with this skirt. My mom said that I looked ultra preppy especially since green and gold were my elementary school colors!

On our way home from Solvang, my sister and I stopped by the Camarillo outlets for a quick stop and I got these sunglasses! My sister really needed a new pair but she couldn't pick one out and I needed a pair with darker lens' because it can get so bright during the day.

At work I wore this outfit with gold Nine West slingbacks, gold leaf earrings and a sweater.

Shirt: Old Navy, hand-me-down from a friend
Skirt: Anne Klein, magical garage sale
Purse: Coach
Necklace: Guess, gift from friend
Sunglasses: Juicy, Off 5th Avenue
Shoes: Ozzie and Deena, Urban Outfitters

No comments: